Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Ft Myers City Marina for the Night!

Dang, I'm getting better at this blog stuff! I'm not getting any better at making the "tracker" keep up and post where I am every 4 hours. Problem is not much has happened today except we moved 88 miles South to the Calooshatchee River then up to the City Marina of Ft Myers. Saw a looper here I met on Mar 13 last year in his boat "The Lord's Provision". Jim Mumper is from PA and is going to be going back home up the East coast soon.

I'm leaving again early in the morning for Roland Martin's Fish Camp on the West side of Lake Okeechobee. He has a fishing show on one of the sports channels We'll be a fine meal for the many bugs waiting for dinner! Actually, with my new camper canvas bug screen that is so small it'll keep out "no-see-um's". That shows his place a lot. The. Few came through there when we brought PHANTOM up to Tarpon Springs from Coral Gables in April '15.

As soon as I get the "tracker" tracking, I'll be up to snuff.... except I want to be able to post pics from the day!

Time now for a nap before dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Love the updates, I keep the MapShare running during the day so I can keep an eye on where you are! Hope you are having fun! Love ya! Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are watching your progress each day....love it ...have fun and be safe

    ReplyDelete